What content is covered in the course?
This course teaches you how to:
- End last minute cramming
- Hack your motivation to get started with your work
- Create solid habits for study success and healthy living
- Make your work less overwhelming
- Learn more in less time
- Break free from the Grade Obsession Trap
- Redesign your environment to supercharge your focus
- And much more!
What's this program about?
The Creating Momentum Program is designed to help you reclaim your focus and move into action to achieve your goals.
This 10 week program offers simple methods and strategies to succeed in your studies, work, and in life. It covers a range of effective evidence based strategies and tools to help you cultivate better study habits.
Why is this program needed?
We face challenges of self regulation like never before. Our devices make these challenges worse. As soon as things become uncomfortable with your work, you can easily distract yourself and escape to instant gratification.
This program is designed to help you develop the capacity to tolerate mild discomfort and persevere in the face of challenges.
When you sign up to the program, what's included?
- A year's access to the online program (10 modules)
- PDF worksheets to help you integrate the strategies into your life
- A copy of Ace Tests, Exams, and Big Life Projects
- Email support and coaching from Dr Jane Genovese
- Webinars with a Q&A (30 minutes each)
Free copy included with course subscription!*
*Note: Schools that sign up will receive a class set of books (25 copies).
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
Dr Jane Genovese has over 15 years of experience working with thousands of secondary and tertiary students. She regularly delivers presentations on topics such as effective study habits, combating procrastination, and cultivating better focus. She has degrees in Law and Psychology and a PhD from Murdoch University.